Thursday, October 25, 2007

Manoj

1. Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 14:55:03 IST
hi Manoj how re you .Please wish Munu for her birthday,rather belated birthday wish.Everything is ok .Tell me how your business going on .bye.On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 manoj kumar pradhan wrote :>Dear Raja,>>Thanks for the enlightening mail. How are you and when>are you coming to Puri. Keep in touch.
2.
Date:
Sat, 30 Jun 2007 13:59:03 IST

hi Manoj, congrats for all the success to Jasodhara.I hope everything is ok.Here in Bangalore,or any where if are doing 9-5 all your life passes in doing this.Its a nice place no doubt about it.My cel no 9343697675 bye GOD bless youOn Thu, 28 Jun 2007 manoj kumar pradhan wrote :>>Dear Raja,> Thanks for the mail. Many Many>congratulation for your job. I'm extremely happy>hearing about it. Actually , you deserve a lot more>and i'm sure you will get it in coming days with your>perseverance and dilligence. How is your new life...>What about your experiences in Bangalore. Do write to>me about them.> Jasodhara has appeared in print since>April. I was in Delhi in May to invite Dr. APJ Kalam>for launching the magazine but his date are not>available owing to Presidential election. We are>organizing "Jasodhara Orissa Conclave" at Delhi from>September 29-Sept 30. We are planning to launch the>magazine there with the new President.> Hope every thing is fine there.With great>wishes.> Manoj> My new number is : 06752-645664
3.
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:26:26 IST
hi ,my old friend ,how re you.After a long time I'm sending a mail to you.how is everything. Hope to know more about u in nextletter.I'm working in bangalore as customer supportprofessional.Now I'm working as a customersupport officer in a banking process. so how is Jasodhars doing.how is Munu.bye my phone 9343697675

No comments: